We help you to do better business across the pizza and pasta industry. We fight for your cause with Government, help you understand and implement changes in legislation, connect you with new potential customers, create environments for you to network and learn, give you platforms to show off your specialism and provide access to our guidance and advice.
To join, contact
- Raising your profile across the industry. This will include a listing on the PAPA Website as recommended supplier, and a listing in Pizza Pasta & Italian Food magazine. We'll even profile your business in our new members section.
- Access to latest news and insights - including a subscription to the industry leading Pizza, Pasta and Italian Food Magazine
- Keeping you up to speed with relevant legislation and guidance. As a member, you'll receive full access to guidance and advice.
- Providing a platform for you to network and learn. We regularly run sessions, often as breakfast briefings, for you and your teams to network and learn.
- Supporting you with techical advice and development. We regularly run specialist technical meetings, designed to help your technical experts stay up to speed with the latest thinking across key areas and to share their expertise and thinking and learn. More details can be found here here.
But that's just the start of it, with a range of further benefits to take advantage of:
- Listing on PAPA Tender System
- Use of PAPA logo as an endorsement
- Members' legal helpline
- Regular email updates on the issues that matter
- Protection through Assured Advice
What does it cost?
£1000 +VAT per year