Inside This Issue
This issue marks the official launch of this year’s PAPA Awards – its thirtieth year, no less! - as well as the hotly contested Pizza and Pasta Chef of the Year competitions (all of which can help to raise the profile of your business significantly - turn to page 14 to find out more).
This issue’s features look at cheese, pizza bases and ovens. We also offer some important advice from the Metropolitan Police when it comes to delivery driver safety. Our regular ‘wood fired oven guru’, Jay Emery, also reminds us of the importance of ensuring that such a pizza oven is a DEFRA-approved one if you’re operating in an ultra-low emission zone.
- Pizza Express unveils new brand proposition.
- Just Eat invests £1 million in restaurant food safety programme.
- Consumers predict food delivery technology advances.
- Tuttofood claims international agri-food hub status.
- PAPA Awards 2019 launch.
- Pizza Chef of the Year 2019.
- Pasta Chef of the Year 2019.
- PAPA Association Update.
- Casual Dining 2019.
- Pizza bases – new launches and free-from versions.
- Cheese scene – new launches, trends and insight.
- Oven opportunities – ovens for pizza.
- Police advice for delivery franchises – driver safety guidance from the Metropolitan Police.
- Integrating allergen management into your catering business – advice from Jacqui McPeake.
- Brexit and commercial contract considerations – legal advice.
- Ferrero Rocher… Re-imagined – the famous brand and chef, Francesco Mazzei, join forces.
- Marketing your Italian restaurant – ideas from Verri Berri Hospitality.
- Delivering new opportunities with evolving employment laws – insight from solicitors, Wright Hassall.
- Pizza My World –Paul Jackson of Oakfired at the Royal Oak.
- Wood-fired oven guru column
- New Products
- Index of PAPA registered suppliers