Inside This Issue
Awards abound for some of the sector’s most well-known names in this issue’s news pages. We also encourage you to think about securing your own award by entering this year’s PAPAs (turn to page 16 to find out more).
- Top honour for godfather of Edinburgh’s Italian food scene.
- Takeaway market now worth £4.2 billion.
- Pizza Hut Restaurants completes management buy-out.
- Just Eat joins forces with Sarah Willingham.
- PAPA Awards 2018.
- Pizza Chef of the Year 2018.
- Pasta Chef of the Year 2018.
Safe deliveries – top tips for delivery driver safety.
Less is more – the requirement for free-from food.
Sweet indulgence - desserts and ice cream.
- David versus Goliath – GoKart’s Anx Patel’s view on how independents can compete.
- Sirena D’Oro in Sorrento – Italy’s top olive oil competition spotlights Sorrento.
- Getting your restaurant online - advice from 1&1 Internet SE’s Matthias Knobloch.
- Young Risotto Chef of the Year challenge – Riso Gallo’s annual competition.
Pizza My World – Tim Charlton, owner of catering equipment supplier, Euro Catering.
- New products.
- Wood-fired oven guru column.
- Index of PAPA registered suppliers.