Inside This Issue
Once again, PAPA is looking for talented pizza and pasta chefs to enter its Pizza Chef and Pasta Chef of the Year competitions. It’s also time to get your entries ready for the main PAPA awards too.
- National Living Wage comes into force.
- Innovation vital as the rate of sales growth slows.
- Latest research shows a reduction in salt consumption.
- Italian housewife shares secrets of traditional Italian home cooking.
- The power of a PAPA award – what it means to win a ‘PAPA’.
- PAPA Awards 2016.
- Pizza Chef of the Year 2016.
- Pasta Chef of the Year 2016.
- Casual Dining 2016.
- Daniel Young’s Where to Eat Pizza.
- Choice cheeses – flavour trends and new products.
- Marketing mission – targeting the millennial generation.
- Franchising – the route to business success.
- “Britalia” – Italian-inspired UK producers.
- A simple Italian – Theo Randall’s latest launch.
- Pasta for travellers – Euston Station’s pasta bar.
- Pizza My World – ASDA’s Jemma Robinson.
- From good to great – pizza careers.
- New Products.
- Index of PAPA registered suppliers.