Inside This Issue
The popular Casual Dining Show (27 and 28 February 2019 - www.casualdiningshow.co.uk) will take place at its new, larger venue of ExCel, London, this month (see page 18 for a preview). We also look ahead to IFE.
PAPA provides a heads-up on its activities, as well as a look back over its 2018 PAPA awards winners and its latest Assured Advice on allergens.
Our features include a look at toppings and the free-from sector that increasingly refl ects the more varied and health-conscious dietary demands of today’s consumers.
- Donatantonio Ltd acquires Compleat Food Network.
- Foodservice industry visits to fall over next two years, but spend to increase.
- Fracino awarded prestigious contract with PizzaExpress.
- Pastazym PD greatly improves the cooking tolerance of pasta.
- PAPA Awards – snapshots of some 2018 awards winners.
- Association update.
- Dealing with allergens.
- Casual Dining 2019.
- IFE 2019.
- Toppings – trends and new product launches.
- Mastering the art of menu engineering – advice and ideas.
- Free from – differing dietary requirements.
- How to prevent pay becoming the hot potato in the kitchen.
- Smarter, cleaner, cheaper – fat to fuel.
Pizza My World – Eurostar Commodities’ Phil Bull.
- Wood-fired oven guru column
- New Products
- Index of PAPA registered suppliers