Inside This Issue
As usual at this time of year, our congratulations go out to the winners of this year’s Pizza, Pasta & Italian Food Awards, and the Pizza and Pasta Chef of the Year competitions.
Our thanks too, to the sponsors and judges who enable these prestigious events to take place, and our industry to acknowledge its high achievers. The European Pizza and Pasta Show was once again a lively hub of activity, with many new companies in attendance.
It is with great sadness that we must end 2018 with news of the passing of PizzaExpress’s founder, Peter Boizot, but at the same time in the knowledge that the infl uence of his tremendous legacy and fl air for hospitality will surely live on.
- PAPA Industry Award for industry legend
- Third edition of EPPS enjoys international attention
- Casual Dining show announces more keynotes
- Pizza Hut Europe celebrates the love of pizza with launch of Hut Rewards
- PAPA Update
- PAPA Awards 2018
- Pizza Chef of the Year 2018
- Pasta Chef of the Year 2018
European Pizza and Pasta Show 2018
- Boosting your beverages – festive treats
- Catered for – a closer look at some catering kit
- Obituary – Peter Boizot
- Seasonality and ‘secret’ ingredients – Francesco Mazzei’s Calabrian cooking
- Seasonal cash fl ow considerations – advice from Nucleus Commercial Finance’s Vivek Singh
Pizza My World – Valoriani UK’s Dino Manciocchi
- Wood-fired oven guru column
- New Products
- Index of PAPA registered suppliers