Inside This Issue
It’s the final call for all entries to this year’s Pizza Pasta & Italian Food Awards, Pizza Chef of the Year and Pasta Chef of the Year competitions (turn to pages 18 and 20 to find out more).
- Eating out sees unexpected dip.
- ASK Italian ever closer to £1M fundraising target.
- Cirio helps break world record for the longest pizza.
- Battlefield Restaurant celebrates 100 years of history.
- Why you should opt in for Assurance.
- PAPA Awards 2015.
- Pizza Chef of the Year 2015.
- Pasta Chef of the Year 2015.
- Q&A with PAPA’s new chairman, Richard Harrow.
- The Food Entrepreneur Show 2015.
- Toppings – “anything goes”, or tried and tested?
- Pizza prep – catering equipment designed for efficiency.
- Designed to deliver – online order taking solutions.
- Pizza My World – Andrew Manciocchi of Orchard Ovens by Valoriani.
- New Products
- Index of PAPA registered suppliers