Inside This Issue
London’s Olympia will be hosting the second European Pizza and Pasta Show (15 and 16 November 2017), and PAPA (celebrating its 40th anniversary) and Pizza Pasta & Italian Food magazine will be present at Stand 78. Once again, this exhibition coincides with the PAPA Awards and finals of the Pizza and Pasta Chef Competitions, and we look forward to seeing many of you at these events which are continuing to help to put the sector and its success in the spotlight.
Our thanks go to all of 2017’s sponsors, competitors and judges involved in this year’s PAPA Awards to be celebrated at this annual awards night celebration dinner to be held at the Lancaster London Hotel in London on Thursday, 16 November 2017.
- Proposed ban to prohibit the burning of wood
- Celebrate the sector’s winners in PAPA’s fortieth year!
- A Centre of Excellence for the catering industry
- Papa John’s franchisees open sixth store in 18 months
- PAPA Awards 2017.
- Pizza Chef of the Year 2017.
- Pasta Chef of the Year 2017.
European Pizza and Pasta Show 2017.
- Form and function – ovens for the pizza business.
- Pasta – trends and recipes ideas.
- Looking good - pleasing design and welcoming interiors.
Chef with the X Factor! - Sub Xpress’s Peter Puntrello.
Pizza My World - Steve Talbot of Logs Direct.
- Wood-fired oven guru column - kitchen design
- New Products
- Index of PAPA registered suppliers.