Inside This Issue
This month, the Casual Dining Show (22-23 February 2017) takes place at the Business Design Centre – turn to page 20 for a preview of what to look out for. This issue’s features cover franchising pizza toppings and some sage advice from those in the know for those about to start out in the food business.
- Neapolitan pizza not affected by new rules on acrylamide levels.
- Successful debut leads to bigger venue for EPPS 2017.
- Polselli showcase fl our expertise at SIGEP.
- Francesco Mazzei to launch Radici.
- PAPA Awards
- Brexit - an open letter to David Davis MP
- PAPA AGM
- PAPA Chairman’s Report 2017
- Casual Dining 2017.
- Tips on toppings – wider choice and creative opportunities.
- Franchising – Papa John’s and Veeno.
- Brand new – candid thoughts and advice to those starting out in the food business.
- Why use a design consultant? - the design handiwork behind brands.
- On the spot with Arnauld Kaziewicz - Donatantonio’s development chef.
- Pizza Toscana
- Pizza Time
- Hai Cenato
- Just Opened
- From good to great – Jodie Roberts (restaurant general manager, Pizza Hut, Meadowhall, Sheffield).
- New Products
- Pizza My World – Jay Emery of the Bushman Wood Fired Ovens.
- Index of PAPA registered suppliers